Program Details: Each training session will build upon a solid foundation of all fundamental skills needed to participate in the sport of volleyball. Parents must be engaged in every training session and involved in the home training program involving physical and skills activities.
Program Overview: This training program is designed for any player, no matter what skill or ability level, as long as their goal is to become the best they can be! Parents must be fully dedicated to be actively involved in this program. BYOP® will provide excellent volleyball fundamental skills training as well as life lessons to both player and parent.
How to Register for the BYOP® - Binghamton Program:
- Complete the contact form below.
- Download the flyer: Located above
- Download BYOP® waiver and BYOP® photo release .
- Guidelines for BYOP® (mailed once receipt of online contact form)
- Confirmation of Acceptance will be emailed within 48-72 hours after your online contact form has been received, as well as, waivers, photo release and full payment. Parent and athlete that have attended a BYOP® Introduction and/or a BYOP® program will be accepted first.